FMMBA ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR PITCHING DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Fort McMurray Minor Baseball is now accepting applications for Pitching Development Coordinator.
- To work cooperatively with the Program Director;
- Be available to assist with our Winterball Program three nights per week (Nov to beginning of March);
- Be available 3-4 days per week to work with different age groups during Baseball season (April - August);
- Be able to create and oversee a pitching program for groups 9U - 18U that aligns with the current FMMBA structure (Pitching IQ, Warm up, Bullpen, Game day, Recovery);
- Facilitate camps, clinics, classroom exercises, break down video, etc.;
- Be a positive role model for all kids within our organization;
- To work cooperatively with other coaches inside FMMBA, in order to operate a well-balanced baseball program;
- Be passionate about baseball and assist with activities to grow it in the region;
- Work with Program Director on college placements.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Coaching and or playing experience at the college or pro-level;
- Cleared to work within Canada;
- Required NCCP Certification as per Baseball Alberta or a willingness to complete in a timely manner;
- Must be a resident of Fort McMurray or willing to relocate;
- Must be able to work with youth of various ages and skill levels;
- Willing to complete RCMP background Check.
Salary and Compensation
Salary will commensurate with experience.
Who to Contact
Interested candidates should send resumes firstname.lastname@example.org.